Crestview Middle School continues to work to deliver appropriate instruction to all of our students in the middle school through the use of classroom teachers, intervention specialist and aides.
The 6th graders shared their presentations for online safety with our 3rd graders. The 6th graders used what they have learned from Mrs. Blackledge to develop and publish comic strips that show the importance of online safety.
We are looking forward to supporting the FFA in their Meals of Hope project again this year. We will be running a fundraiser and packaging. This is a great opportunity for our students to be actively involved with our community and giving.
2017-2018 Assessment Schedule
- April 18 - AIR ELA All English/LA (Part I)
- April 19 - AIR ELA All English/LA (Part II)
- April 26 - Math (Gr. 6 only - Parts I & II)
- May 1, 3 - Science (Gr. 5 & 8) (Parts I & II)
- May 3 - All Math (Parts I & II)
- May 16-17 - NWEA