The fall athletic season is a wrap! I cannot express how very proud we are of the efforts our coaching staffs and our student-athletes gave this fall season. There were so many great things accomplished this fall it is hard to note them all.
Congratulations to the Lady Cougar Volleyball team on a District Championship, and thank you so much to the Varsity Football team and staff for making this season #More Than Football. I think we can all agree how very special it is to be a Cougar and how much pride we share in this great District!
Fall Season Results
- 2nd Place Firelands Conference
- Jake Salyers and Hayden McMillan District Qualifiers
- XC Boys:
- 3rd Place in Firelands Conference
- Team Qualifiers for Regionals
- XC Girls:
- 5th Place in Firelands Conference
- Brooke Barnes Regional Qualifier
- 2nd Place Firelands Conference, (7-3) Season Record
- Soccer Girls:
- (11-7) Season Record
- Sectional Finals
- 3rd Place Firelands Conference
- Sectional Champions and District Champions
Post-Season Recognition - Please be paying attention to the Ashland Times Gazette, Mansfield News Journal along with Richland Source for fall sports post season recognition.
All conference teams are also posted at firelandsconferencehistory.com, and will be posted on the school web page.
Winter Event Calendar:
- Jan. 16 Senior Night Varsity Swim and Dive
- Jan. 17 Senior Night Varsity Wrestling
- Feb. 3 Senior Night Varsity Girls Basketball
- Feb. 23 Senior Night Varsity Boys Basketball
Wrestling Tournaments - Volunteers Needed If you are interested in helping with any of the following wrestling tournaments held at Crestview High School please contact Athletic Director, Tim Kuhn. Saturday, Dec. 2 - Crestview Junior Classic (Middle School), and Saturday, Dec. 9 - Crestview Cougar Classic (Varsity).
Please stay up to date with all the changes by visiting our school webpage, and also by following us on Twitter @CrestviewAD, or through the Remind Messaging System - @crestviewa. We look forward to your continued support for Crestview Athletics. If you were honored as an All-OHIOIAN and your picture is not posted at HS commons, please contact Tim Kuhn, AD, at 419-859-1700, ext. 19401.