Tim Kuhn, High School Athletic Director
419-895-1700, ext. 19401
Kim Bajko, Middle School Athletic Director
419-895-1700, ext. 18307
Event Tickets Online
Crestview has partnered with GoFan to provide spectators the ability to purchase tickets for high school athletics events using a mobile device. Simply purchase the ticket through the mobile device, validate your ticket at the gate, and you're in!
Please be reminded that all fire lanes need to remain open during all athletic contests at Crestview Local Schools. Parking in the firelane may result in vehicles being towed at the owner's expense. Thank you for your cooperation and GO COUGARS!!
In order to participate/try out for a sport you must have the following:
- Completed Physical Form - valid for one calendar year
- Signed Athletic Handbook/Insurance form
- Signed Drug Testing Consent Form
- Completed Emergency Medical Form
- Completed Concussion Waiver Form
- Paid Participation Fee
- First sport: $35
- Additional $15 for 2nd sport ($50 total)
- Additional $10 for 3rd sport ($60 total)
- $100 Dollar max charge to a household
Athletics Forms and Resources
Athletics Handbook: See Information and Forms
Crestview Athletic Passes
The Athletic Department will offer the following pass options for the 2017 - 2018 school year. All passes may be purchased at the High School Guidance Office during school hours starting the week of August 1st.
10 Punch Pass - Value $60 - Cost $50
Adult Ultimate Cougar Pass - $85 - admits an adult 18 years, or older and out of school to all MS / HS athletic events for the calendar year.
Student Ultimate Cougar Pass - $65 - admits a student in grades K- 12 to all MS / HS athletic events for a calendar year.
Cougar Family Pass - $250 - admits a family of (2) adults, and children in the household that are currently attend Crestview Schools in grades K - 12 only.
Senior Citizen Lifetime Pass - Individuals who are 65 or older and live in the district, or have a grandchild that attends any of the 3 schools within the district may receive a lifetime pass at no charge.
Student Presale Tickets
Good for all home contests and FC contest $3
Individual Tickets at the Door - Varsity
FC games & Non-Conference games $6 Adults/Students; Non-Conference games $6 Adult $4 Students
Individual Tickets at the Door - Non-Varsity
Firelands & Non-Conference games $4 Adult $2 Students
Crestview Athletic Passes (excludes tournament games)
- Cougar Family Pass - $250 (admits a family of (2) adults, and children in the household that are currently attending Crestview Schools in grades K-12 only)
- 10 Punch Pass - $50 (Value $60 - good for Home games only!)
- Adult Ultimate Cougar Pass - $85 (admits an adult 18 years or older and out of school to all MS/HS athletic events for the calendar year)
- Student Ultimate Cougar Pass - $65 (admits a student in grades K-12 to all MS/HS athletic events for the calendar year)
- Senior Citizen Pass - Individuals who are 65 or older and live in the district, or have a grandchild that attends any of the three (3) schools within the district may receive a lifetime pass at no charge.
Athletic Participation Fee (Grades 7-12) - Updated for 2015-2016 school year.
If you are interested in coaching at Crestview, please visit our Employment with Crestview Local Schools page for more information.